If you are picking up your tickets at will call, please bring photo ID, along with the credit card used to purchase the tickets and the account number for your order. The will call area is located at the Box Office by the front gates.
Lost and found
Did you lost something ?
- Communicate with the administrative office of The Baie de Beauport:
- Phone : 418-266-0722 - Monday to friday 8 :30am to 4 :30pm
- Unclaimed objects (umbrellas, bottles, etc.) will be held for 1 week following the event.
- Valuable lost objects will be held for 1 month followinf the event.
If you found an object :
- Bring it at the info tent on site.
AMENITIES ON SITE
- A wide variety of great local and regional food vendors.
- Lockers from Loketgo (10$). You can rent your locker online now or on site (ready money only).
- A selection of beverages, both alcoholic and not, at clearly marked locations. Photo ID may be required in order to purchase alcohol.
- Free water stations – please bring a reusable water container (no aluminum or glass containers please).
- Portable washrooms
- Accessible viewing area and Accessible washrooms. Licensed service animals are permitted on site.
- Clearly marked medical tents and medical staff. If you can’t make it to a medical tent, approach an event staff member, and they will assist you.
- Official tour merchandise will be available inside the grounds only.
- The site will be open to everyone Friday June 10th. No parking on site.
- Saturday June 11, only people who bought a ticket for the show will be autorize on site.
- No parking on site.
- The event proceeds rain or shine.
- Front gates open at 4:00pm.
- The concert is open to all ages. Children 5 and under will be admitted free of charge. All other children must have a valid ticket in order to gain admittance to the event.
- The concert may be recorded for visual and audio broadcast – by entering the grounds you consent to have your image and voice used in these recordings. Further details will be posted around the entrances.
- Items that will be allowed or disallowed on site will be announced here closer to the show date.
THE CONCERT VENUE AND QUEBEC CITY
This concert is taking place on a large green field that is located near the St. Lawrence River beside a sandy beach, 1 km (0.6 mi) long. That site is only 5 minutes from downtown Québec City, one of the most beautiful and historic cities in North America.
Food trucks get the green light!
The food truck craze has hit Quebec City and spectators will be spoiled for choice with delicious options from:
- Chic Shack
- Bleu Homard
- Cuisine du marché mobile
- Roulotte Fan Club
- Rest-o-bil Crêmerie
- Rest-o-bil Casse Croute
- Les Recettes Paumées
- Queue du Diable
- Jerry Ferrer
- O Sœurs volantes
- L'usine à grilled Cheese
There will be a dedicated food zone on site for visitors to sample creative cuisine from:
- La Mangue Verte
- Les Fistons
- La Cage aux sports
- Thai Zone